Princess Street, Salisbury House

Situated at the junction of Granby Row and Princess Street within Manchester city centre, Salisbury House is located within the Whitworth Street Conservation Area – an area of Victorian and Edwardian warehouse buildings established between 1850-1920. It was then used by Manchester City Council before being left vacant for nearly 30 years.

The building has been converted into 98 high-spec apartments and the building’s façade – which featured a concrete frame clad with a glazed steel window system and masonry – has been given a Tyvek® wrap, Rockwool external insulation and ArGeton rainscreen cladding.